Installing Ethereum Mist On Ubuntu
The Mist browser is the tool of choice to browse and use Ðapps or blockchain apps. So you are a beginner at ethereum development then you will require to install Mist for better development view.
So let’s start with installing Mist.
- Go to Mist Github Release link
- You can select any mist as per your OS is, and download it.
- Now I will show it on Ubuntu installation.
- Go to Download folder and run following command.
- $ sudo dpkg –install Mist-linux32-0-11-1.deb
- if this will not work then run the same command with force as follow.
- $ sudo dpkg –install –force-all Mist-linux64-0-11-1.deb
Now when you run mist command then it will open the mist browser.
Thanks if you have any queries please comment it out.